Thursday, October 2

I'm spending today writing a paper for my online class. It's due tomorrow. Yay, procrastination! It's not what I intended to do on my first day away from Silicon Valley and sans work and (supposedly) school. Ah well, I'll take advantage of the day where the people I know here are all busy (really? you have things to do on a Thursday?).
It's overcast and slightly rainy. Something that has become a little more common back home...but very typical here in Portland. I'm happy PDX welcomed me back in the way it knew how.
I've taken a couple pictures, though to be fair, I haven't done much besides have drinks and my friend Brook's favorite bar last night, sing karaoke (Mr. Jones and Stay!), and slept on a futon. Brook's fiance has a gorgeous cat, we're in love, and I might steal him home with me.
I'm really looking forward to the debate tonight. I'm going to watch it on currenttv so I can watch the flow of twitterers' comments at the bottom of the screen. If anyone knows a good drinking game for the debate tonight...let me know!
Okay, back to a review on a study of suicide notes... byeee.
-meredith

No comments: