Tuesday, October 7

I've mostly been lazy (and slightly sick) and spending a lot of time on my mom's couch catching up on sleep, reading digg, doing a little homework...and online poker. I'm happy that that my family sort of lets me just lay and bum around. I almost feel guilty...but just being around is really nice, and when I get back to California I'll be grateful for the couch time. Tomorrow or Thursday I'll go visit my dad, grandma and hopefully catch up with my friend Brandy.




I did go visit my sister at work. She's a cute little waitress at a new coffee shop/wine bar.

















Mmmmmm..tasty cheese/crackers, warm bread, hummus and olives. Some of my favorite foods. My mom and I bs'd while eating tasty appetizers.











Eating some cheese.





















Not sure what I'm doing. Me, my mom, and sister all have similar glasses.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bergy said...

Holy crap! You look so goddamn much like the same person. I say to you "you want ice cream cone?" you both say yes.

Unknown said...

So cute! I see the family resemblance!